What makes North Shore Physical Therapy different?
- Stringent COVID-19 protocols
- Private treatment rooms
- Solo therapist sessions
- One-on-one care with no double-booking your scheduled time
- The same therapist manages your plan of care
- Comprehensive evaluation
- Emphasis on patient education, exercises and manual therapy
- Access to Biller for insurance/payment questions
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Thera-gun treatment
- E-visits(by phone or online sessions)
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Aquatic Physical Therapy - not offered until further notice (10/13/20)
- Wellness Program
- Senior Exercise Classes (virtual)
- Private Exercise Sessions (individual and in bulk sessions available)
- Gentle Chair Yoga Class (basic and moderate levels on ZOOM)
- Therapeutic massage
- Manual Stretching
- Deep Heating Ultrasound
- Muscular Electrical Stimulation
- Free Initial Screening* is available, by appointment, for any condition you have not seen a medical specialist and do not have a diagnosis or prescription (*one free screening per condition)Our expert physical therapists utilize the most current evidence-based physical therapy treatments to design a personalized program to help you return to your active lifestyle. Our goal is to assist you to become pain free. We are confident that once you try our personalized one-on-one delivery of care, in our private comfortable environment, you will make North Shore Physical Therapy your first choice for your physical therapy and wellness needs.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL US
AT 781-631-8250 or 978-896-6080
EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Orthopedic physical therapists diagnose, manage, and treat disorders and injuries of the musculoskeletal system as well as rehabilitate patients after orthopedic surgery. Orthopedic physical therapists are trained in the treatment of post operative joints, acute sports injuries, arthritis, and amputations just to name a few. Those who have suffered injury or disease affecting the muscles, bones, ligaments, or tendons of the body will benefit from an assessment by a physical therapist specialized in orthopedics.
Click on NSPT Services
Click on Vestibular Rehab
North Shore Physical Therapy in Marblehead now offers a WELLNESS PROGRAM in addition to the physical therapy services. The goal of the program is to establish a baseline of your musculoskeletal health and reduce the risk of future health problems by promoting a safe and healthy lifestyle. When you understand the risk factors that affect your long term health and how your present health compares to peers of your age, you have a road map to live a long healthy lifestyle.
Click on Wellness Program
Aquatic Physical Therapy -not offered as of April 2020 until further notice
Aquatic Physical Therapy is a comprehensive approach, which includes aquatic exercises
specially designed to aid in the rehabilitation of various acute conditions. Aquatic treatments are offered by NSPT at the Marblehead Y (http://www.northshoreymca.org/locations/lynch-van-otterloo/):
Warm water aquatic therapy:
- Reduces gravitational forces on joints
- Promotes muscular relaxation
- Reduces pain sensitivity
- Decreases muscle spasms
- Loosens stiff joints
- Increases trunk stability, body awareness, resistance and balance
Dry Needling is a technique physical therapists use for the treatment of pain and movement impairments. The technique uses a "dry"needle, one without medication or injection, inserted through the skin into areas of the muscle.Other terms commonly used to describe dry needling, include trigger point dry needling, and intramuscular manual therapy.
Dry needling is not acupuncture, a practice based on traditional Chinese medicine and performed by acupuncturists. Dry needling is a part of modern Western medicine principles, and supported by research.
For more informatio or to schedule your appointment, please call 781-631-8250 and ask to speak with Adam Fall, PT, DPT, DN Cert
Private Exercise Sessions
Take your rehabilitation to the next level during a Private Exercise Session with NSPT Therapist who understands the obstacles you face. An individualized program will be developed to meet your needs and advance your exercise level without the fear of re-injury (available in the office or in the pool). For more information, please download the flyers below:
Click on Private Exercise Sessions
We stress to our patients the importance of continuing their rehabilitation after they have reached their physical therapy goals. North Shore Physical Therapy has multiple programs for patients of all ages to help maintain a healthy lifestyle to be actively engaged. For more information, download our flyer below:
Click on Transitional Services
Senior Exercise Classes
A fun and effective exercise class for seniors.