Our mission is to offer the most current evidence-based physical therapy to restore and manage optimal function. We educate each patient so they can understand and maintain their individualized healthy function.
You always have the right to choose North Shore Physical Therapy as your physical therapy provider.
Why Choose Us?
- Our physical therapists are experts in manual therapy and therapeutic exercise.
- All of our physical therapists have Master's or Doctoral degrees in Physical Therapy.
- We do not double book. We schedule one patient per time slot using private rooms for one-on-one treatment.
- For your convenience, we offer early morning and evening appointments times.
- We are conveniently available at two convenient and easily accessible locations with off-street parking.
- Our friendly office staff is skilled at handling your insurance and scheduling needs.
- We listen carefully to your individual needs and concerns.
- We do a complete evaluation to determine the root causing your problem.
- We take your personal goals and incorporate them into the treatment plan.
- We educate you how to prevent future injury.
- We offer great transitional services, private exercise sessions, and wellness program.
INSURANCES AND PAYMENT METHODS
WE OFFER PRIVATE PAY OPTION (TO LEARN MORE, PLEASE CALL OUR ACCOUNTS SPECIALIST AT 781-631-8250)
We accept HSA (Health Savings Account) and FSA (Flexible Spending Account) at North Shore Physical Therapy
We accept the following insurances: Medicare, BCBS, CIGNA with TUFTS and/or CARELINK logo on it only, Allways Health Partners, TUFTS, United Healthcare, Unicare/Commonwealth indemnity plan, Harvard Pilgrim, Network Health, AETNA/US Healthcare, Tri-Care, Major Carrier Networks, Worker's compensation and Auto liability plans. Please check if your insurance plan is accepted when calling to schedule your initial visit.
We do NOT accept the following insurances: Medicaid (MassHealth), MassHealth ACOs and MCOs, CIGNA (unless it has the TUFTS logo on the card), Tufts Health Together (MassHealth MCO and ACPP plans), Boston Medical Center, WellSense, Celticare, Health First, Fallon HC, Health Safety Net, Humana (unless it is your secondary insurance to Medicare or it is Medicare preplacement PPO plan).
For your convenience, we accept CASH, PERSONAL CHECKS, ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AND BENEFIT CARDS
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR INSURANCE PROVIDER PRIOR TO YOUR EVALUATION TO INQUIRE ABOUT YOUR OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPY BENEFITS. WE AS PROVIDER CAN ONLY PROVIDE AN ESTIMATED PAYMENT AMOUNT BASED ON YOUR INSURANCE PLAN BEFORE CLAIMS ARE PROCESSED.
PATIENT PAYMENTS AND CANCELATION POLICY
Co-pays, Deductible, and Co-Insurance are per visit and due at the time of each appointment.
Our biller will do her best to help you understand you payment structure. However, it is the patient’s responsibility to know what their benefits are and what their payment per visit will be.
North Shore Physical Therapy is NOT responsible for any inaccurate estimates made.
WE REQUIRE 24-HOUR NOTIFICATION FOR APPOINTMENT CANCELLATIONS
At North Shore Physical Therapy, we are proud of our one-on-one treatment approach; we never double-book patients. This approach allows our patients to have the Therapist’s constant undivided attention. With proper notification, most cancelled appointments can be easily filled. However, with less than 24 hours notice it is difficult to fill the vacant time slots created by cancellations.
Effective June 1, 2017, we assess a $30 fee for appointments missed or cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
We reserve the right to offer your slot to another patient if you are 15 min late and have not notified the office.
Patients who miss appointments or canceled with less than 24 hours notice three (3) times will have their future visits removed and will not be allowed to schedule ahead. Those patients may call on any day to see if there is an available times slot with their Therapist.
We never penalize cancellations with more than 24 hours notice.
Thank you for choosing North Shore Physical Therapy