Welcome to North Shore Physical Therapy Associates, Inc.
We have serviced the North Shore area since 1981
Marblehead Clinic: 1 Widger Rd, Suite 105
Phone #: 781-631-8250 Fax #: 781-639-2060
Peabody Clinic: 3 Centennial Dr, Suite 110
Phone #: 978-896-6080 Fax #: 978-826-5297
You always have the right to choose NSPT as your physical therapy provider!
Thankful to announce that our clinical staff has been vaccinated against COVID-19
VIDEO and PHONE APPOINTMENTS* ARE AVAILABLE on ZOOM application
(*Please check with your health insurance carrier before scheduling Telehealth visit to see if you are covered)
Are you in pain? Having difficulty moving? Looking for an alternative to surgery?
North Shore Physical Therapy is the place to resolve these problems.
Our expert physical therapists utilize the most current evidence-based physical therapy treatments to design a personalized program to help you return to your active lifestyle. Our goal is to assist you to become pain free.
We are confident that once you try our personalized one-on-one delivery of care, in our private comfortable environment, you will make North Shore Physical Therapy your first choice for your physical therapy and wellness needs.
At North Shore Physical Therapy we strive to make every patient comfortable here while providing patients with the best quality of care. We have strict protocols, precautions and sanitizing measures set in place in addition to social distancing to ensure the safety of every one of our patients and staff.
- An air purifier is being used throughout the day
- All rooms are sanitized between patients
- The office is sanitized with an electric fogger at the end of the day
- All staff members are required to wear a mask
- Sanitizing/Handwashing is required by all staff between each patient
- All patients are required to wear masks
- Masks are available for patients should they need one
- All patients will be taken directly to a private treatment room upon arrival to limit exposure in the waiting room
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office for patients
- All patients with symptoms such as a fever, cough or shortness of breath are told to refrain from coming to the office
What makes North Shore Physical Therapy different?
- Stringent COVID-19 protocols
- Private treatment rooms
- Solo therapist sessions
- One-on-one care with no double-booking your scheduled time
- The same therapist manages your plan of care
- Comprehensive evaluation
- Emphasis on patient education, exercises and manual therapy
- Access to Biller for insurance/payment questions
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Thera-gun treatment
- E-visits(by phone or online sessions-please check with your insurance carrier if it is covered)
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Aquatic Physical Therapy - offered at the Torigian Family YMCA in Peabody, MA
- Wellness Program
- Senior Exercise Classes (in-person and virtual)
- Private Exercise Sessions (individual and in bulk sessions available)
- Gentle Chair Yoga Class (basic and moderate levels on ZOOM)
- Therapeutic massage
- Manual Stretching
- Deep Heating Ultrasound
- Muscular Electrical Stimulation
- Free Initial Screening* is available, by appointment, for any condition you have not seen a medical specialist and do not have a diagnosis or prescription (*one free screening per condition)Our expert physical therapists utilize the most current evidence-based physical therapy treatments to design a personalized program to help you return to your active lifestyle. Our goal is to assist you to become pain free. We are confident that once you try our personalized one-on-one delivery of care, in our private comfortable environment, you will make North Shore Physical Therapy your first choice for your physical therapy and wellness needs.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL US AT 781-631-8250 or 978-896-6080 OR EMAIL US AT email@example.com